MicroG-250 Sensor Automatic Sliding Door Made with brushless DC Self Learning motors, they are extremely compact and STANDARD Versions.
AUTOMATIC SENSOR SLIDING TECHNOLOGY IS FOR ECONOMICAL SOLUTION FOR STANDARD
PEDESTRIAN DOOR USE.
MicroG-250 is CAME’s new range of automatic door operator that provides market leading technology to automatic door installation. Their compactness means they can be installed anywhere. While the cutting-edge brush less technology, make them very reliable with high level of performance. Here is a summary of their key advantages:
- Minimal installation space is required; Door is Fit For 4~7 Feet Opening Space upto 6 ~8 Feet Height.
- Brush less motor.
- Highly performing for up to 230 Kg Load, overall. That’s 120 Kg per leaf.
- The EMERGENCY version is designed for designated emergency exits, to replace traditional panic-bar emergency doors.
- The control panel features separate inputs for the various control and safety accessories like Access Control, Safety Sensors, Beam Detectors, Remote Controls, etc.
- Standard Package are available for on-site assembling.
- High Quality Radar Sensors are with The Package is Reliable Solution.
ELECTRONICS THAT COMMUNICATE
- Additional Access System, Safety System Can Be Integrate with Door
- Optional Remote Control functions-selector – manageable via Remote Control (If Required).
MicroG-250 Option for EMERGENCY EXITS
The Exit On Emergency can be installed at designated emergency exits. Also Fire System Integration on Lock Mode
Can Be Active on Emergency Situation.
ALWAYS READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
All versions are available for immediate use, according to the various standard door-leaf lengths that vary between
3~6 Feet Opening Space with Tampered Glass . Glass Need to Measure as Per Site Sometimes Required Time
To Tampered for Safety of Break Glass.