Hybrid IP-PBX System KX-TDA100D
- Easy Migration to VoIP (IP / IP Telephony)
- Voice Mail Integration
- Multi-Cell Wireless Integration
Easy Migration to VoIP (IP / IP Telephony)
Designed to support convergence via modular architecture, this IP-enabled system facilitates a smooth migration towards VoIP, allowing voice and data communication to function harmoniously within the same network, assuring additional flexibility in the future.
Voice Mail Integration
Optional Cards (ESVM) provide added message recording and outgoing message handling capabilities that help ensure calls from your customers routed through properly and are always answered or processed gracefully.
Multi-Cell Wireless Integration
Extension line phones can be made wireless. The multi-cell DECT Wireless System enables the office building to become a single call zone. Since calls can be made while working away from the desk, this contributes to improved productivity.
The systems include various functions to support cost reductions.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (H.323)
- ISDN capability (BRI / PRI) – QSIG digital networking allows basic call handling, closed numbering routing, and CLIP / COLP / CLIR / COLR
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) / Toll Restriction Services (TRS)
- Reliable networking via T1 / E1, E&M
- Hybrid IP-PBX System KX-TDA100D Combining the benefits of traditional telecommunications with the advantages of contemporary IP technology, Panasonic’s KX-TDA100D Hybrid IP-PBX System KX-TDA 100D. That offers a wide range of capabilities to optimize your company’s communications. Solutions such as Wireless Mobility give you the freedom to respond to important calls when you are away from your desk or moving around the office,while advanced call center functions make it easy to distribute calls, manage agents handling calls, and control internal use of the phone system, improving communication efficiency and allowing you to serve customers more effectively. Provides the features and flexibility to handle all of your corporate communication needs — both today and in the years ahead. Incorporating an impressive array of advanced corporate telephony functions in a cost-effective package, the IP-enabled.