Sonoff RF Bridge 433 Wifi Smart RF Device Controller
Now Sonoff RF Bridge 433 Alarm RF Controller Price at Best Price BD,.This RF Bridge 433 can convert most of the 433.92MHz RF Remotes into WiFi wireless. By adding the RF wireless Bridge to iOS/Android App eWeLink WiFi wirelessly, You can add up to 16 RM433 RF or alarms, also add them together (max. 16 items). One 4 button remote controller can learn 4 devices, which means 64 devices supporting 433 MHz frequency can be added on the app through WiFi/2/3/4G network.
It can be used for most of the 433.92MHz RF Remote controlled products, like RF controlled switch, RF controlled socket, RF controlled bulb, RF controlled door opener, etc. You can set totally 8 schedule/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off the RF controlled products.
Even more exciting is that it will work with the 433.92MHz door magnetic sensor, 433.92MHz human body IR sensor, and more other 433.92MHz sensors to realize security alarm, and allowing you to DIY smart scenes. Note that the alarm push only comes in the owner’s account, those users being shared can’t view the alarm push.
PIR2 is a 433.92MHz RF PIR motion sensor that for human detection. The motion detector can work with the Sonoff RF Bridge 433, providing human detected alarm message push to your phone.
DW1 is a door and window alarm sensor. The door alarms can work with Sonoff RF Bridge 433. DW1 door alarm sensor detects the opening status and immediately sends alarm notification message to the app.
- The receiving supports fixed code 433.92 frequency, like PT2260, PT2262, PT2264, EV1527, etc.
- The product doesn’t support to learn rolling code and dynamic code
- You can’t see device status changes in the App.
What’s new on Android & iOS 2.5.0 and higher versions?
- Scheduled/countdown timers are supported.
- iOS App supports to add this product.
- 433MHz RF curtain switch and RF alarm are supported.
Works With Amazon Alexa
To control Sonoff RF Bridge, you’ll need to say RF Remote name and button name together.
Standard voice control commands phrases (if you just say the RF Remote name, Alexa will turn on/off all buttons of that RF Remote immediately):
Specifications for RF Bridge 433:
- Power Supply: USB 5V
- Wireless Standard: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, 433.92MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Product Dimensions: 62*62*20 (mm)
- Certificate: CE (download), Declaration of EU RoHS Conformity
Features for Sonoff DW1 Sensor
- Ultra-low power magnetic dedicated microprocessor
- Supports wireless frequency of 433.92MHz
- 200m wireless transmit distance
- Built-in antenna provided
- Less than 1μA quiescent current
Specifications for Sonoff DW1 Sensor
- Support Battery: 12V 23A
- Wireless frequency: 433.92MHz
- Protocol: EV1527
- Quiescent current: ≤5μA
- Emission current: ≤10mA
- Operating environment: -10℃-50℃ (14℉-122℉)
- Product Size: 77*49.5*18.8mm
- Battery: length 27mm, diameter 10mm, this model doesn’t come with battery
- Weight: 45g
Features for Sonoff PIR2 sensor
- Dual infrared
- Ultra-low power microprocessors
- Double temperature compensation technology
- Robust and durable, suitable for homes, offices, sheds, garages etc.
- Easy installation and set-up, wall-mounted
Specification for Sonoff PIR2 sensor
- 433.92MHz Transmit distance: 150m (open)
- Voltage: 3V (2*AA)
- Standby current: ≤9μA
- Alarm current: ≤10mA
- Wireless frequency: 433.92MHz
- Wireless Transmit Code: 1527Mhz (default)
- Detection distance: 12m@ 25℃
- Detection angle: 110 degrees
- Maximum coverage area: 12m*12m
- Alarm indicator light: on for 3 seconds
- Working environment: indoor
- Tamper switch: normally closed
- Anti-white light intensity: 10000Lux
- Packing size: 165*65*50mm
- Product Size: 120*62*46mm
- Battery type: 2*AA (Note: this model doesn’t come with battery)
- Weight: 120g
- Sonoff RF Bridge 433 Alarm and RF Controller Price BD